Position: Communications Manager
Primary Area of Responsibility: Responsible for developing and executing an engaging, on-brand content marketing strategy to build awareness and cultivate membership across all relevant digital and social platforms as well as our company website.
Reports To: Vice President, Communications
Works Closely With: Marketing and Communications Departments
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce highly engaging, unmissable content for different platforms and work closely with key stakeholders and members.
- Manage master content calendar.
- Create engaging assets including infographics, memes, images, written posts, working alongside our digital team and marketing partners.
- Develop creative communication campaigns that engage our members on social media and drive awareness about our master narrative and value proposition.
- Translate complex issues, information, and ideas into easy to understand and compelling communications products.
- Create new and more efficient ways of tracking and disseminating information and contribute new ideas to web content.
- Manage and audit the website, to ensure content updates are deployed and pages redesigned, working within guidelines and overseeing changes with stakeholders when required.
- 5-8 years of experience in digital media and social media content marketing
- BA in Communications or Journalism
- Must be creative, organized and analytical
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and content marketing distribution channels
- Love and talent for writing compelling digital and social content that delights and converts
- Keen eye for design and ability to build a consistent and impactful brand voice
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Process and results-driven
- Must work efficiently with groups and individuals across multiple departments
- Ability to work on deadlines, and turn projects around quickly, as warranted
- Knowledge of trends, etiquette and requirements of social media platform
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.