Digital Account Executive - Content Agency
Digital Account Executive:
Mustache is seeking a Digital Account Executive to join our team in order to expand our digital account management capabilities while complimenting our robust video content account management capabilities. This requires a strong working knowledge of structuring and executing all components involved in a digital integrated marketing campaign including but not limited to branding, social media management, distribution, and web design. The Digital AE should be proactive about using their expertise to drive our expansion initiatives forward, while also managing a range of video based projects that make up the current bulk of our work. This a great opportunity for a passionate self-starter looking to advance their career through successful implementation of new strategies in the digital account space.
The Digital AE will be a key player in addressing client needs on new projects in the pre-signing process. In some cases, this may mean taking full responsibility, including following up with clients, taking project briefs, and structuring SOWs. In other cases, this would mean supporting other current Account Executives and/or our Head of Accounts. Individuals qualified for this role must be able to develop new business with clients including new projects for web design and development, integrated campaigns, social campaigns etc.
The Digital AE should be able to remain pleasant with clients and positive under stress, ask the right questions in difficult client situations, listen well, take great notes and communicate project requirements, changes, etc., in a clear and concise manner to the relevant Mustache teams and executives. The Digital AE must be able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously. Mustache offers a fast-paced environment, so a qualified individual must be able to trust their experience and intelligence to make independent decisions, but must also be unafraid to ask for advice or support when necessary.
- Identify opportunities, develop leads, and construct partnerships directly with brands and key stake holders,
- Set and attend capabilities meetings with potential and current clients,
- Build expertise on a brand’s message and represent client’s interests to team,
- Start tactical creative briefs and articulate project initiatives and timeline to Mustache’s creative, digital, and production departments as needed,
- Draft project briefs and SOWs for video projects and integrated marketing campaigns including range of social media, website, and content capture components up to $1M or greater,
- Assist in structuring AOR and retainer agreements,
- Oversee project development, execution, and follow-up (contributes where appropriate).
- Four-year degree (Please include GPA if graduated within last 3 years),
- 3-5 years of AGENCY experience scoping, pricing, and executing video AND integrated web/digital/social media campaigns is REQUIRED,
- Thorough understanding of structuring AOR and retainer agreements,
- Experience closing and executing digital campaigns of $1M or greater,
- Must be very personable and professional; a reassuring voice and presence with clients and team members,
- Willing/able to field calls from clients and handle difficult situations calmly and effectively,
- Self starter passionate about injecting expertise to propel company growth,
- Desire to learn, work hard, and to grow your career within the company,
- Proficient in PowerPoint or Keynote and Excel is preferred.
What We Offer
- Full-time salaried position with paid vacation and holidays,
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with substantive employer contribution ,
- 401k with company match,
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.
Company Description: Mustache is uniquely positioned as a “one-stop shop” social agency and production company hybrid. Streamlined and more nimble than members of the increasingly outdated traditional agency model, we deliver full creative, strategy, production, post-production and distribution services under one roof. The majority of our clients are some of the most recognized brands in the world, while other clients are innovative and exciting up-and-coming companies and/or well-funded startups. Mustache is currently experiencing rapid growth and is in need of additional highly skilled team members. We maintain a family-like environment, and we work hard to provide an atmosphere for creative exploration.
Mustache is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Digital Account Executive - Content Agency
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly