Public Relations Account Executive - Wine & Spirits
NYC based boutique agency - KLG Public Relations - is hiring an Account Executive to join its growing team. The ideal candidate should be entrepreneurial in nature with 1-3 years of experience and a solid knowledge of the wine and spirits industry.
KLGPR is looking for an ambitious self starter with strong general public relations skills and contacts to represent various high-profile wine and spirits brands. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker with current or prior experience in agency public relations.
The Account Executive will handle account management such as proactive and reactive media relations; client service, creative writing (press releases, media alerts), building and managing lists of media, bloggers and influencers, public relations strategy and creative brainstorming.
- Proactive and reactive media pitching to consumer and trade press
- Successfully pitch stories, meet with and manage media to deliver high-quality results
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions and brand strategy
- Seek out creative ideas and opportunities to identify and cultivate story ideas for media pitching
- Follow industry and client category trends and regularly share insights, thoughts and key findings particularly as it relates to competitors
- Create key assets for accounts including press releases, fact sheets, biographies, messaging, media alerts, agendas and recaps
- Manage multiple clients while meeting various deadlines