We are an award-winning branding and communications agency focused on wine, beer, spirits, food and consumer lifestyle campaigns. Our clients span the world – from wineries in Italy, Israel, France, Argentina, Chile and Spain, to the fastest-growing craft beer and spirits makers in the U.S. We are proud to shape the future of quality brands from visionary producers. We’re a passionate team that relies on experience, creativity and strategic thinking to build campaigns.
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to join our account team in New York on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a dynamic thinker and content creator, with some background in food, beverage and lifestyle marketing – and a desire to learn more. You drive trends and find creative, breakthrough ways to make brand messages stand out. This includes continuous development of relationships with media and influencers (both traditional press and social media/digital audiences), and working with our management team and clients to achieve strategic goals. Travel will be required.
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity – interest in food, drinking and lifestyle culture is a must
- Excellent content and communications skills – written, verbal and visual
- Proven ability to develop client pitches, media alerts, and media tours in line with strategic placement goals
- Ability to build relationships at the senior level with clients, press and team
- Ability to balance more traditional PR tactics (press releases, media alerts, pitching, media tours and one-on-one interview management) with social media/digital channels, including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Writing in a number of different formats, including news updates, features, explainers, interviews, and longform
- Strong project and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or content/liberal arts field
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Professional experience in digital marketing and/or media strategy
- Experience with Microsoft office suite, Adobe Photoshop is highly desirable
- Languages, notably Spanish, Italian and French, are a plus
- Competitive base, contingent on experience
- Health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation including winter break, plus federal holidays and Summer Fridays
- Opportunity for advancement based on 6-month and 12-month assessments
How to Apply:
- Please submit a brief cover letter and attach resume. Gregory White is an Equal Opportunity Employer.