Digital Marketing Analyst
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation's largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst for the Digital Marketing department. The main responsibility of this position is to measure and analyze the impact of digital marketing activities and defining the next generation of solutions.
This position will be responsible for:
- Interpreting data to understand constituents’ changing needs and preferences;
- Leveraging marketing technology to determine appropriate delivery via outbound email functions and other digital properties;
- Leveraging statistical analyses and models to develop and maintain a profile of online donor behaviors and interests;
- Implementing, managing and optimizing marketing technologies to enable achievement of team fundraising and advocacy objectives as well as solutions to business problems;
- Working with digital marketing teams to design and implement web optimization experiments and analyzing the results;
- Determining and implementing the most innovative and cost-effective online solutions for our digital campaigns;
- Acquiring knowledge of emerging digital marketing concepts and trends and then proposing actionable recommendations;
- Identifying new technological solutions and innovative applications of existing technology and integrating these solutions into existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required;
- Minimum two years of experience in digital marketing or similar field;
- Experience with statistical programming languages and packages (R, Python, SPSS, MATLAB, SAS, etc.);
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging web, CRM, and UX trends;
- Ability to extract, clean, and compile relevant data from a variety of sources;
- Aptitude for transforming data into easily digestible forms, including visualizations;
- Desire to grow and maintain technical expertise and hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies;
- Knowledge of database/relationship marketing and the ability to navigate CRMs;
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member;
- A high level of confidence, integrity, interpersonal skills, and a professional presence for effectively interacting with and influencing others;
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as the ability to handle complex situations and demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving;
- Demonstrated propensity to be creative, proactive, and self-motivated in the execution and completion of assigned accountabilities;
- Interest in animal protection issues, preferred.
The Humane Society of the United States is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.