News York City Reporter
New York Reporter
A New York media company, with an emphasis on news and lifestyle, seeks a digital-first reporter to:
● Quickly write, optimize and publish long and short features about the news in New York.
● Discover and report about subjects that are locally-bred—but of national interest, for maximum reach.
● Provide the whole package—idea, sourcing, reporting, writing, packaging, marketing.
● Develop fresh ideas hourly, insatiable for exposure, traffic and shining a light on this amazing town.
● Work with a new team of digital-first newsmakers who also put out print content.
Candidates must have:
● Proof you have done this before, successfully for another established brand.
● A minimum three years' experience in this space.
● An unparalleled personal and professional obsession with telling stories that capture a nation, as only New York stories can.
● An appetite for a start-up environment, despite our large audience—and a hunger to grow bigger thanks to your reporting.
● SEO experience a plus.
— Applicants should submit a résumé, three writing samples, three web story pitches and proof they have done this before.
Apply for News York City Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly