Instructional Designer / Developer
A company based in the Denver Tech Center is looking for an Instructional Designer / Developer to work with its team on a freelance to possible full-time basis.
You'll be working on Instructional Design needs and should have experience working in the e-learning space.
Using your knowledge of adult learning theories, you'll be asked to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and departments, gather content and whittle that content down to be easily digested by the chosen audience.
Position: Instructional Designer / Developer
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Full Time Freelance, slated to last around 6 months
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
- 2+ years instructional design experience
- e-learning with Articulate Storyline
- Experience working with adult learning theories
- Ability to take written content and edit for best use based on the audience and learning methodologies
- Strong proficiency in instructional systems design frameworks is desired, but not required
Please provide us with your portfolio displaying your instructional design work (writing samples), including print, training materials, web and e-learning design.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, 3+ months freelance to possible full-time opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Apply for Instructional Designer / Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly