Status: Part-time Contractor (20 to 24 hrs/week)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Submit resumes using the form below.
The marketing coordinator will support management across Understood’s social media and e-mail functions. The coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning, execution, and analysis of “always-on” communications as well as digital campaigns. A typical day will vary, but will have a heavy focus on Understood’s digital marketing channels.
Social media (70% of role)
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of organic posts across Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Support the development, approval, monitoring and optimizing of paid social advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Manage reporting: campaign, competitive, platform and trend analysis
E-mail (20% of role)
- Support creative sourcing, development and proofing of marketing e-mail sends
- Contribute to the development of an Understood e-mail test agenda
Other (10% of role)
- Assist in the creation of digital tool kits to help Understood’s partners spread the word about learning and attention issues
Understood is a young, fast-paced organization, and offers many opportunities to own projects and develop transferable professional skills. This role is a great fit for someone interested in working at the intersection of digital media and social good.
- Interest in social organizations, disabilities, learning and attention issues and/or education
- 1 year of direct experience and/or demonstrated quality exposure to general marketing and digital marketing principles through hands-on classes, projects or internships
- Comfort in both quantitative analytics and creative thinking
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and work collaboratively across teams
- Interest in social media
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly