Experienced Editorial Email Marketing Pro
Imagine being able to DIY anything you want for your home, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 9 million members, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, helps everyone do more DIY projects every day.
How can you help fulfill this vision? We’re looking for a data-driven and editorially experienced email editor to curate and highlight the best ideas from the Hometalk community to our millions of email subscribers, and join our mission to get more people to DIY.
- Curate relatable DIY projects that appeal to broad and segmented audiences
- Package good images and headlines to provide a great email experience for our users
- Continuously improve engagement and growth KPIs through content testing and systematized learning
- Have a keen understanding of what our audience loves and always put Hometalkers first
- Help drive strategy to develop segmented member targeting
- You’ve worked with member-based online communities in an email marketing function
- You have proven experience using content to drive online behavior
- You have a professional experience with email marketing and a high-performance track record
- You are a KILLER headline writer
- You have sharp instincts, know how to grab readers, and know how tell a powerful story
- You have strong communication skills and love working with people
- You’re methodical, disciplined, and learning oriented
- You’re data driven, goal oriented, and self-accountable
- You LOVE to DIY!
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch everyday! Plus fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY days
- Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO
- Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world
Apply for Experienced Editorial Email Marketing Pro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly