Digital Marketing Specialist
Target Marketing Digital seeks a highly creative, ambitious and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join its team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Marketing and Outreach team to support marketing functions of all client projects. Candidates must be forward-thinking and have the ability to work efficiently and successfully with the entire agency team and outside partners.
- In collaboration with the marketing team lead campaign ideation, strategies and execution.
- Support the agency Principal in project management.
- Update, maintain, and optimize clients’ online properties (website, blog, etc.).
- Gather and interpret data, test and iterate, to understand marketing campaigns/activities effectiveness. Then translate into actions, improvements and results.
- Lead the planning, design and implement of PPC campaigns (Google Search and Display).
- Recommend digital marketing activities that align with latest marketing trends to achieve results faster and better.
- Lead the development of content strategies for agency clients.
- Contribute to and manage content calendars focusing on key themes and campaigns for clients.
- Support the publication of content to client’s websites via WordPress.
- Support the team in the execution of content marketing campaigns and content amplification activities.
- Develop email marketing strategies for agency clients.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns on behalf of clients, while adhering to email marketing best practices.
- Leverage HTML, copywriting and design skills to prepare impactful campaigns that drive email campaign objectives.
- Manage ongoing email marketing priorities per project and campaign.
- Design list building strategies that increase clients' opt-in database.
Publicity + Outreach
- Assist with building targeted media pipelines and influencer lists for digital publicity campaigns and outreach activities.
- Assist in media research for publicity and outreach campaigns.
- Assist with outreach efforts to journalists and influencers.
- Assist in creation of media briefs and interview preparation materials for client.
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably with a major in marketing or communications.
- Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing either on the client or agency side.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills (required & tested).
- Great communication and coordination skills with team members
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite—Photoshop and Dreamweaver specifically (required & tested).
- HTML/CSS experience required.
- Experience with email marketing solutions such as Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Familiarity with Cision and/or Muck Rack a bonus.
- Understanding of outreach and marketing strategy and tactics in the digital space.
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of and experience using multiple social platforms.
- Experience with designing, executing and managing Google PPC ad campaigns.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, test and iterate, understand what’s meaningful and translate that into actions, improvements, and results.
- Experience using monitoring/listening tools to realize brand opportunities for better engagement.
- Desire and willingness to learn and work hard in a fast paced environment.
- Be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to set priorities under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Passion for social trends, new technology and digital marketing.
- An engaging, fun, and sincere brand voice that always puts our client’s best foot forward and remains professional at all times.
- Willingness to deal with evolving and diverse needs of working in a small startup environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative without need for significant manager oversight.