Senior Editor | Digital Marketing | Digital Transformation | Technology
- Full Time
ClickZ is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and creative editor to join its US team to support and develop its content strategy.
The ClickZ Group comprises of ClickZ.com and SearchEngineWatch.com and is one of the largest resources of digital and search marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion, research, and reference in the world. Its content reaches over 1 million readers a month and over 200,000 inboxes daily via its newsletters.
ClickZ is part of the Contentive Media group and is backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s largest venture builder with over 3,000 employees and annual sales of over £350M.
Core responsibilities include:
- Developing an editorial content strategy designed to increase site traffic, build authority and engage with our target readership.
- Shaping coverage through new and innovative formats and delivery models.
- Writing regular articles covering all aspects of digital marketing, digital transformation and technology.
- Managing, editing and scheduling articles to be published on both ClickZ and Search Engine Watch.
- Creating editorial schedules and content plans.
- Developing site/article structure and best practice to enhance SEO strategy.
- Setting, following and managing editorial guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting upon a range of traffic and engagement metrics.
- Managing a team of staff writers.
- Representing ClickZ at industry events and hosting roundtables and breakfast briefings.
- Supporting and helping our research team to develop sponsored content including the creation of Surveys, Research Reports and Best Practice/Comparison Guides.
- 2/3 years of content writing experience in digital marketing.
- University/College Degree.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Comfortable with high-touch engagement with high-level stakeholders.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Marketo, Wordpress.
- Full range of Medical, Dental and Vision with a majority of the monthly premiums covered by ClickZ.
- A 401K plan with company match.
- 20 Vacation days, 5 sick days, and 9 public paid holidays.