Media Sales, Corporate Sponsorship & Content Marketing
Multiple award-winning TV development, production and distribution company is seeking an experienced and connected media sponsorship & sales rep and fundraiser, with national brand, agency, corporate and other connections. We have a transformative and disruptive distribution model that allows brands to reach over 1.2 billion consumers, using all manner of content.
You will be working on several interesting and exciting programs, all with top-level talent. There is also ample opportunity for brands and sponsors to get integrated marketing, added value from events and outreach, and both earned and paid media support for projects. We have a non-profit entity as well, so you can also raise funds from foundations, agencies and individuals, but corporate or agency sales will be your bread and butter.
Details on our slate of programs – which currently includes 30 titles, across genres and formats – will be provided to selected candidates. Creative candidates can also reverse engineer the content creation process and work directly with brands to help make television that will reflect their goals, target demographics and more.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Approach potential corporate partners at the agency or CMO level to pitch traditional media sales and/or integrated and content marketing opportunities, find innovative ways to provide ROI for sponsors, and match sponsors with content
• Research and approach foundations, corporations and major gift prospects, including writing grant requests, proposal letters, budgets and presentations, with the purpose of securing philanthropic support
Required skills include:
• Expert writing and communication skills with a strong appreciation for and understanding of the company’s mission.
• Ability to think and act independently and creatively to significantly broaden organization’s relationships with donors.
• Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Previous media sales and/or sponsorship experience is required. Please have top-level contacts at agencies, companies, and other funding sources, along with a tireless work ethic and outstanding communication skills. We’re based in Washington, DC, and have offices in Northern Virginia, DC and New York for you to work from if you’d like, however, you can be based anywhere and work remotely if you’re the right candidate.
Previous experience in the entertainment or arts industry is preferred but not necessarily required. A good personality, a desire to learn and a demonstrated commitment of responsible work is required. Pay will include a generous commission plan, profit participation in the programs, production credits and expense account or retainer.
Please send a resume and a personal letter of interest to be considered – no introduction letter, no consideration! Have a personality, have strong opinions and have the vision to help what is – literally – over a one-billion person audience see the fruits of your labor!
Apply for Media Sales, Corporate Sponsorship & Content Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly