Company Description: Mustache is a vertically integrated video production and digital content marketing company based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. The majority of our clients are some of the most recognized brands in the world, while other clients are innovative and exciting up-and-coming companies and/or well-funded startups. Mustache is currently experiencing rapid growth and is in need of additional highly skilled team members. We maintain a family-like environment, and we work hard to provide an atmosphere for creative exploration. It helps that everyone here is also pretty cool.
Account Executive Position
Mustache is seeking an Account Executive to join our team in our Dumbo, Brooklyn office. The ideal candidate is very well organized and a great communicator. In some cases you will be a primary client contact, and in other cases you will be a liaison between clients and the production teams, digital teams, and/or executives—as needed. The Account Executive will also be a key player in addressing client needs on new projects in the pre-signing process. In some cases, this may mean taking full responsibility, including following up with clients and taking project briefs. In other cases, this would mean supporting other current Account Executives and/or our Head of Accounts.
This role includes a great deal of direct client contact. Individuals qualified for this role must be able to remain pleasant with clients and positive under stress, ask the right questions in difficult client situations, listen well, take great notes and communicate project requirements, changes, etc., in a clear and concise manner to the relevant Mustache teams and executives. The Account Executive must be able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously. Mustache offers a fast-paced environment, so a qualified individual must be able to trust their experience and intelligence to make independent decisions, but must also be unafraid to ask for advice or support when necessary.
- Four-year degree (Please include GPA if graduated within last 3 years)
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Experience communicating with clients and/or with client relationship management
- Must be very personable and professional; a reassuring voice and presence with clients and team members
- Willing/able to field calls from clients and handle difficult situations calmly and effectively
- Desire to learn, work hard, and to grow your career within the company
- Proficient in PowerPoint or Keynote and Excel is preferred
- Excellent at drafting briefs, taking notes, and following through
- Self-starter passionate about injecting expertise to propel company growth
Mustache is an equal opportunity employer.