Spend majority of time in market with customers
Driving research agenda
Researching further out projects for long term revenue grown
Managing roadmap views and core customer positioning documents
Defining and refining target customer
Defining and refining customer problems
10 years in Product Management or closely related field including experience with strategy development
Bachelor's degree required, with preference towards Business, Communications, Marketing or Engineering. MBA strongly preferred
- Including strategic thinking, technical skills & knowledge around SaaS software and B2B customers
- Strong analytical capabilities, and has a proven record of competitive product positioning. This person has a reputation for aligning innovation goals with business objectives.
- Strong cross-functional relationships must be developed and maintained. This person must be able to influence and motivate those around them without direct reporting authority.
- Clearly, crisply articulating the issues and make strong business case arguments at the right time
- Listening and presentation skills that work with customers, prospects and cross-functional teams
- Exhibit high energy, confidence, competitiveness and focus. Demonstrates daily the ability to balance multiple dynamic priorities and produce positive outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.