Product Manager - Network Security Products
ResponsibilitiesThe Verizon Enterprise Network Security Products use certified, best-in-class commercially available technology and proprietary analytics tools that employ machine learning, statistical analysis, artificial intelligence and other advanced techniques to process millions of security events each day. The Network Security Product Manageris responsible to ensure our security service products meets the needs of our customers in an ever changing environment as cyber threats continue to evolve. The Product Manager must be passionate about cyber security and the drive to continue to evolve our service to stay ahead of the bad actors to keep our customers safe.As Product Manager – Network Security Products, the candidate will be expected to:
- Build vision, strategy, and roadmap for his/her product(s) with an end goal of creating a scalable and sustainable business line and meeting Verizon’s strategic objectives.Work closely with engineering, operations, finance, sales, marketing and customer support to ensure that projects are appropriately funded, prioritized, and delivered on time and in budget in order to meet revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals.Facilitate productive cross-portfolio and cross-functional relationships via effective and consistent communications across a global workforce and customer base.Leverage product and market knowledge to assist cross-functional groups including Product Marketing and Sales personnel.Partner with the sales, account management, finance and customer service teams to understand the requirements of the target customers and act as the voice of the customer internally.Evangelize the Product portfolio both inside and outside the company.Support Problem escalations as required with Sales and Customers.
- Manage the Product development process across organizations by ensuring clear direction is communicated to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.Own the business case process and align pricing to meet corporate goals.Facilitate productive cross-portfolio and cross-functional relationships via effective and consistent communication.Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and opportunities.
- Perform regular operation reviews and status updates.
- A Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of product management leadership experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings for enterprises.Experience/Knowledge with one or more of the following:
- Cyber-Security solutions
- Managed Security Service, Vulnerability Research, SIEM Tools, etc.
- Experience in management of service to SLA targets and corrective measures/escalations.Experience with agile development processes and monthly or weekly product release cycles.Understanding of security concerns pertaining to enterprise customers.Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects and communicate their needs internally.Strong technical skills with a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.Security Clearance or ability to obtain one a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.