Account Executive - Media Sales
Miles is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive - Media Sales. This is a full-time media advertising sales role that will service and build an existing client base of the CVB's hotels, restaurants, resorts, attractions and other tourism-related businesses in Pennsylvania.
We are seeking a highly motivated, articulate sales professional who knows how to develop relationships and think and act strategically on sales calls. Our ideal candidate knows and loves Pennsylvania and its tourism-related businesses. Priority will be given to residents that in/near or are willing to move to Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Hit or exceed revenue targets
- Secure weekly in-person client meetings and build strong relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Use Salesforce to maintain the records, sales and revenue forecasts in your territory
- Cultivate an understanding of existing customers and prospects’ businesses, in addition to securing advertising agreements, proactively consult with them regarding their current needs, target audiences and industry trends
- Educate advertisers on how to effectively measure digital ROI
- Deepen your knowledge of the Pennsylvania leisure travel industry
- Develop new business through referrals from existing customers, utilization of industry-related publications/networking with industry peers to develop prospective clients
- Be the go-to person that communicates the customer’s needs to the Miles’ production, accounts payable and customer-service departments
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years related sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience selling digital advertising
Join a creative, challenging and innovative web development company that focuses on building interest in travel destinations. We work independently and in a collaborative environment with creative team members (artists, editors, developers, UX experts, and account managers). All members of the team take ownership in their work and pride their performance, and we work on multiple clients/projects on different schedules simultaneously. We're creative, ambitious, and collaborative. We hold ourselves accountable for the delivery of superior results, and our performance standards are the highest in the industry. We offer a creative work environment, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
Miles Partnership, LLLP is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, disability, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.