Senior Advertising Sales Executive
Senior Advertising Sales Position
Business-to-business professional beauty magazine group is looking for an energetic, detailed print and digital senior sales executive with excellent communication and project management skills to manage, build and diversify one of the brand’s most significant magazine titles. Must be able to manage major clients & their advertising agencies; develop client relationships as well as team relationships.
- Maintain and grow account list and territory assignment.
- Develop deep client relationships and be able to deliver specific customized solutions to them
- Coordinate and execute the timely preparation, documentation, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Present to agency contacts as well as business owners and marketers
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and accurately forecast all proposed sales opportunities via the company’s CRM platform.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 – 7+ years of senior level sales experience is necessary with prior digital advertising or online media sales experience required
- Must be comfortable regularly visiting senior-level client side contacts directly, in person
- Must have the ability to multi-task, take on many assignments and work independently
- Excellent sales and communication skills; ability to function in a high visibility role interacting with top executives
- Outstanding verbal, written & presentation skills are essential
We offer a competitive compensation plan and health care contribution plan.