Marketing Specialist ~ Oil & Gas ~ Direct Hire
Our client, an oil and gas company in downtown Houston, has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist. This is an onsite direct hire role. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience and is looking for the next step in their career.
Our client is a great place to work with discretionary 1/2 days every Friday!
Reporting to Marketing Manager and working closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for the following:
* Support in the development and execution of a wide variety of marketing communications (MarCom) projects to support company's overall goals.
* Ability to write clear, concise messages aligned with company's tone of voice
* Gather feedback and project details from key stakeholders to generate sales content
* Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, etc.
* Work with customers to develop case studies, testimonials, and references
* Day-to-day content management of the company website to ensure consistency of brand message
* Develop client/external communications in conjunction with company tradeshows and events
* Developing and supporting internal communications as needed
* Support in the implementation of the company's social media strategy, help to increase followers and drive brand awareness
* Monitor social media, analyze and prepare reports to track the priority and most relevant issues. Responsible for social listening on a daily basis.
* Facilitate website data reporting for evaluation of key metrics across the site (e.g., visitor counts, page views, traffic sources, conversions) and email touch points (e.g., bounce, open & click through rates by information source) to improve effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns
* Liaise the translation of marketing materials in priority foreign languages (English and Russian, others in the future as required)
* Coordination of shipping & receiving for all event and marketing/communications needs.
* Interface with various vendors (Printing, Marketing Communications, Events, etc.) to plan and execute MarCom projects.
* Interface with key stakeholders on as needed basis for Events / Marketing Communications related tasks.
* Support the Marketing Manager in other duties as required
Must have a degree from a 4 year college or university and successfully pass a drug and background check to be considered.
Ideal candidate has worked in an agency or corporate marketing department of an oil and gas company.
Position: Marketing Specialist ~ Oil & Gas ~ Direct Hire
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000 - $60,000 annual salary
Apply for Marketing Specialist ~ Oil & Gas ~ Direct Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly