Digital Marketing Coordinator
Furnished Quarters is the largest provider of temporary furnished apartments in New York City, with a growing portfolio of stylish, conveniently located residences in White Plains, New York, northern New Jersey, Stamford, Connecticut and Boston metropolitan regions. Distinguished by their urban contemporary design and prime locations, our apartments provide a relaxing, residential retreat for business travelers on short-term assignment, out-of-town visitors or anyone desiring an authentic residential experience.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for editorial content creation, maintenance of all company social media channels including, but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WordPress. Additional responsibilities include copywriting and editing of marketing collateral and emails, press relations, partnerships, SEO initiatives and reviews. This individual must be detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Content creation to include writing for social media, blog posts, articles, newsletters, and marketing collateral.
- Social media marketing to include creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through WordPress company blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,Google+ and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Maintaining and updating company websites via the CMS (currently Wordpress).
- Support the Marketing department in all administrative functions.
- Understands the Furnished Quarters/Q&A Residential Hotel brand strategy and supports a social media program and appropriate voice that aligns with the brand platform and target market.
- Creates social media updates for Furnished Quarters/Q&A Residential Hotel that increases brand visibility, membership, and engagement using social media tools as appropriate (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, mobile applications, etc.).
- Identifies key analytics and measures effectiveness and impact of the Furnished Quarters social media strategy and initiatives using tools such as site traffic, number of brand conversations, quality of conversations, engagement, etc.
- Listens to, and monitors all Furnished Quarters social media outlets (pages, sites, blogs, etc.) on a daily basis and posts/responds as needed.
- Drives fan growth and engagement on each Furnished Quarters channel.
- Identifies key influencers and maintains engagement.
- Responds to all inquiries across all channels.
- Utilizes Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics.
- Copywrites and edits marketing collateral, emails, blogs and press releases.
- Prepares and oversees creation of editorial content and calendar for the blog.
- Submits all press releases to media, assisting with content strategy.
- Forms and manages strategic partnerships for Furnished Quarters guest affinity program.
- Works directly with SEO firm, updating keywords and maintaining Furnished Quarters linking programs.
- Assists with technology projects including custom reservation request forms, website updates, etc.
- Monitors online reviews for Furnished Quarters/Q&A Residential Hotel, address if unfavorable
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations).
- Creative writing proficiency.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).
- Exemplary working knowledge of all social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Exemplary knowledge of proper grammar usage.
- Flexibility to work schedules to include evenings as dictated by business and operational demands.