The New York Post is looking for an experienced and creative Tech Reporter to cover the fast moving and exciting technology industry for our rapidly growing website.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of and a passion for all things tech, including but not limited to social media, mobile and video games. Must know the powerful execs behind Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, Samsung etc. What’s happening in both their personal and professional world that revs their creative engine?
- Pitch and produce original stories with unique slants, suitable for publication in the New York Post and its website.
- Write quick stories on key breaking news across the tech, media, financial and retail industries as needed.
- Cultivate industry sources.
- Collaborate with editors and colleagues.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years newsroom experience.
- Must have excellent news judgment.
- The ability to effectively pitch creative enterprising stories.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced deadline driven environment.
The New York Post is an EOE.