Account Executive, Wine & Spirits
- Full Time
Creative boutique marketing/PR agency based in New York and California, specialized in international and national wine, spirits and food accounts is looking for an Account Executive.
The agency is growing steadily and sets standards in the wine and food industry for innovation and results. While this is a fast-paced environment, the emphasis is placed on work/life balance. Additionally, we only represent clients that we respect and enjoy. Accounts include Champagne Laurent-Perrier, Cognac, Wines of Alsace, Côtes de Bordeaux, Esporao, Rhône Valley Wines, Paso Robles, Long Island Wines, Falesco, and more. Visit teuwen.com for more information.
The AE will be responsible for co-managing accounts with a supervisor and juniors. She/he will manage multiple accounts and report to a manager and the president.
- Multiple account co-management, client contact
- Media relations campaigns creation and management (60% of the position) including creating pitches, distributing to the appropriate media targets, placing regular stories, taking advantage of trends, seasonality, holidays, showcasing products and people, one-on-ones, desk-side tastings
- Social media support: content and strategies for clients and agency with freelance social managers
- Supervise media, trade and consumer events: from small dinners to large trade or consumer events
- Reporting and analysis: monitor media, manage clipping service, revise reports, analyse results
- Manage ACs and interns
- Contribute to strategic programs for clients
- Participate in new business development campaigns
- 3 years minimum experience in wine/food/consumer PR/Marketing, preferably in agency
- Superior oral and written communications
- Proven media relations/pitching expertise and established contacts in wine, food and lifestyle media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Result-driven, resourceful, passionate, creative
- Available for evening events, national and international travels
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience
Vacation package, 10 observed holidays & 5 sick day package
Please send resume and cover letter, thank you.
Note: Due to the volume of responses, please understand that profiles not matching this job description may not receive an answer.
Apply for Account Executive, Wine & Spirits
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly