Associate Media Planner | Criterion Global International Media Buying
Seeking a globally-minded ASSOCIATE MEDIA PLANNER with min. 3 years media planning & buying (strategy, media buying, fulfillment, etc.) experience. You will spearhead the planning and execution of detailed media programs and strategies across paid media (digital, TV, outdoor, etc), actively participate in meetings and day-to-day interactions with an increasing level of contribution as experience and client familiarity builds.
The ASSOCIATE MEDIA PLANNER should be proactive, highly competent, and insightful to take ownership of projects and client work. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative. Criterion Global looks for people with global mindset and innate curiosity for our clients’ businesses and industries, with relentless dedication to ensure the success of client projects.
MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES :
- IDENTIFY: Proactively identify strategic opportunities and solutions for client campaigns
- COMMUNICATE: Ability to articulate and justify decisions based on consumer behavior data, trends, and applied findings to demonstrate value to clients.
- MANAGE planning and execution of client media programs within assigned markets, including negotiations for the purchase of media across a variety of channels as well as the intricacies and management of those activation.
- ANALYZE: Candidate must be able to draw inferences and conclusions from data to make sound, supported client optimization recommendations
CLIENT SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, and eventually manage client relationships
- Deliver ongoing Executive Summary analyses of client reporting (usually weekly) to ensure tactics are aligned with client strategy/objectives.
- Account Management tasks such as providing specs to creative partners, overseeing AdTech QA processes, contributing to agency brainstorms, client research, managing day-to-day tasks and ad hoc projects, and, overall, the professional representation of agency both internally and externally.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Min. 1 year of experience in media planning & buying (strategy, media buying, fulfillment, etc.).
- Effective communication skills (in-person, email, and phone). Multilingual preferred.
- Math skills, love of data, with a deliberate organizational process.
- International curiosity, Globally-minded. Willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited university.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks.
- Cover letter required.
TECHNOLOGY: GSuite Products (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Advertising Platforms (3rd Party Ad Serving, Google AdWords, Programmatic Ad Platforms, Social Media Platform’s Advertising Tools.
Criterion Global | International Media Buying provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Criterion Global complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Criterion Global expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.