Essence Social Contributor
ESSENCE is hiring freelance social media contributors to work during ESSENCE Festival® Presented By Coca-Cola® in New Orleans, Louisiana, June 29–July 2. This is a chance to work with an amazing team on one of the largest live events in the country.
- Expert Content Creator: You know the difference between an Instagram Story and Snapchat opportunity and have the creative skills to execute both flawlessly. You can personally create social images, Vine-type videos and other short-form pieces that get people talking.
- Social Media Posts: You can maintain a high posting volume, 70+ posts/day, and each post will have LIT copy.
- Live Tweeting: You not only nail quotes, but also add personality to every tweet. You capture what everyone’s thinking.
- Facebook/Instagram Live: You always have the right equipment and spot to “go live.”
- Community Management: You know how to get the social party started with questions, RTs, and trending topics.
- Trend spotting: You know what’s poppin’ on social media 24/7. Seriously.
- Experienced: 2+ years experience in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram/IG Story, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Skilled: Master of visual communication with excellent writing skills and editorial judgment.
- Creative: Wiz at creating GIFs, short-form videos, pictures, etc.
- Passionate: Personal enthusiasm for social media and the ESSENCE brand.
- Fast & Good: Able to produce excellent work in a fast-paced environment
Apply for Essence Social Contributor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly