- Full Time
Wenner Media is looking for an assistant to join the marketing team. This entry-level position requires a self-starter with strong creative thinking skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously. In this role, you will be responsible for administrative assistance as well as research and analysis, brainstorming, assisting with presentation development and helping with billing and project management. The Marketing Assistant will work with the members of the marketing team as well as cross-functional teams to achieve excellence in seamless execution of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Monitor trends and produce research reports on competitors, brands, events, programs, artists, influencers, etc.
- Assist with preparation for client meetings and presentations.
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings in connection with assigned projects, provide department head with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items.
- Create and maintain relationships with cross-functional departments including sales, account management, design, finance, HR, accounts payable, travel, etc.
- Maintain billing process.
- Day-to-day administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses, meeting and greeting clients, visitor system management, room reservations, etc.
- Assist the team with ongoing projects.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing and/or related communications experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Highly organized.
- Resourceful and proactive.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs.
- Passion for music/entertainment/pop culture.