Lifestyle Shooter/Editor- Us Weekly
Us Weekly Video - Lifestyle Shooter / Editor
Us Weekly’s Video team is an enthusiastic, team-oriented, creative group of pop culture lovers. We’re looking for an experienced shooter to join us! If you love shooting lifestyle video content - style, beauty, moms and pets – and also have extensive editing skills - this is the job for you! You will shoot in a variety of styles for original and branded content, in the field and in the studio, including documentary-style pieces, commercial-style shoots, long-form, etc.
When you’re not shooting you’ll be editing celebrity interviews, some lifestyle content and entertainment news videos on a tight deadline.
Experience as a producer or operating a Tricaster a plus – please list this specifically.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise (especially in the field)
- 4-6 years of experience
- Canon C100 and Canon C300
- Must have deep knowledge of Canon cinema cameras (shoot and troubleshoot)
- Responsible for in-house and field shoots in a wide variety of styles: original and branded, documentary style, commercial-style shoots
- Must be comfortable lighting a wide variety of situations (in-studio and field)
- Adept at lighting and sound
- Comfortable working solo and part of a team
- Responsible for organizing/prepping shot footage for post-production as well as for archives
- Working with producers to properly set up shoots and projects.
- Travel for domestic and/or international shoots, as required.
- Help create and develop ideas
Apply for Lifestyle Shooter/Editor- Us Weekly
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly