Integrated Sales Account Executive – Us Weekly
Entertainment and celebrity news continues as one of the fastest growing categories in media content. Us Weekly is currently looking for an Integrated Ad Sales Executive to work out of the Los Angeles office reporting to the West Coast Director of Integrated Sales. The ideal candidate will drive print and digital revenue across the multichannel portfolio for Us Weekly and UsMagazine.com , a leader in the Entertainment category with over 1,950,000 copies per weekly issue and 21.1 Million unique visitors to usmagazine.com’s platform according to comScore – January’ 17
- Active engagement in all stages of the advertising and content sponsorship sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, onto closing business and servicing/managing accounts
- Closing both print and digital deals with clients and agency strategy and planning teams.
- Fostering relationships across media, marketing, and analytics stakeholders to ensure strong ties at multiple levels, including key client and agency decision makers to increase consideration, budget allocation and expansion opportunities
- 10-12 outbound sales calls a week in the Los Angeles territory and the Pacific Northwest building relationships, creating awareness and generating net revenue
- Primary account categories include Entertainment, Automotive, CPG, Retail, Fashion & Beauty
- Management of media RFP’s including the preparation of proposals, presentations and excel media plans in collaboration with Advertising Sales and Marketing, Account Management and Ad Ops teams.
- 3+ years of experience selling advertising and integrated programs; recent online sales experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of the Los Angeles market and its potential for revenue
- Experience selling custom content and integrated partnership programs
- Candidate must be detail oriented, articulate and with strong communication skills
- A self-starter who possess high energy and solid presentation, creative and analytical skills
- A positive team presence and team collaborator
- A “get it done” mentality with the ability to multi task
- Proficient at Power Point, Excel, and Sales Force
Please include salary requirements when responding to this job post.