Marketing Communications Assistant/Specialist
Trepp, LLC is a leading service provider of data, analytics and technology to the global securities and investment management industries. Trepp serves three primary sectors: Structured Products, Commercial Real Estate and Banking. Trepp utilizes the largest proprietary database of commercial real estate loans – over 100,000 distinct loans valued at more than $1 trillion – to provide sophisticated, comprehensive models, and analytics to our customers.
Trepp’s tools are utilized by over 600 institutional clients representing insurance companies, investment banks, pension funds, asset managers and regulators. Trepp is a wholly owned subsidiary of DMG Information, which is a part of the Daily Mail Group, the largest media company in Britain.
Trepp, LLC is seeking a driven and maniacally detail-oriented integrated marketing communications specialist to join its busy Corporate Marketing team. In this role, this professional will work with cross-functional teams to coordinate Trepp’s integrated communications initiatives. These initiatives include a variety of media and audiences such as public relations releases, client announcements, product marketing, social media marketing, and collateral.
- Write, copyedit, and coordinate all client communications within stated deadlines.
- Develop and design sales material for Trepp’s products and product enhancements.
- Edit, design and lay out research for clients and prospects, and promote via cross-channel campaigns.
- Manage corporate blog website and editorial calendar.
- Manage Trepp’s corporate social media strategy and support Public Relations efforts.
- Coordinate web design and management of Trepp’s marketing websites, working with both internal and third-party developers.
- Develop product marketing strategies for each product line and its subsequent enhancements.
- Collaborate with departments in Trepp’s Applied Data & Research, Product, Sales, and Client Services teams to manage deliverables.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS required in fields such as Journalism, Communications, or Marketing
- High proficiency in written and verbal communications (test will be administered)
- Comfortable working with technology and technical subject matter (examples will be requested)
- Excellent project management skills – ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn B2B Marketing and commercial real estate market
- Creative individual willing to learn Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Willingness to learn website development
- This position is for entry level to up to 2 years of experience