Marketing Communications Coordinator
** Please Submit Detailed Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History to: TTJTALENT@GMAIL.COM with the Subject: "I'M YOUR NEW MARKETING GENIUS **
Marketing and Communications Coordinator:
- Company: Talk to Jess, LLC a consulting firm run by social entrepreneur, Jess Weiner, and advises global brands and organizations on the issues facing today's women and girls.
- Best-selling author, speaker, consultant and advisor to Fortune 500 companies.
- We create work that lives at the intersection of Marketing, Media, and Social Change.
- Small and intimate team with the heart of a start-up and the power of a big business.
A fabulous writer?
A research nerd?
Passionate about women’s issues?
A design wizard when it comes to Powerpoint and InDesign?
Someone dying to work in a purpose-driven business?
Then this may be the role for you!
As Coordinator of Marketing and Communications for Talk to Jess, you will be conducting marketing and insights research for our clients, providing trend and culture tracking, writing trend reports and conducting influencer outreach and programming.
You will work alongside the client services team to coordinate deliverables for all client needs.
This is an important role because it helps our strategy team to think critically about our client programs while keeping an eye on culture and emerging trends.
* You must thrive working in a fast-paced environment where the tasks may change daily.
It’s important to be fluid, flexible, and a highly creative problem solver.
* You would be responsible for creating impactful communications assets including written reports, power point decks, and designed programs.
* You will track cultural conversations as well as the influencers leading them.
* You will create marketing materials and must be able to ensure messages are consistent with the overall brand strategy for clients.
Looking for someone with excellent research skills, solid experience with InDesign and power point and strong written skills. We occasionally work virtually, so good communication skills and time management are necessary.
Creativity, organization, and the ability to multitask and a high level of initiative are essential.
This role has a great opportunity for growth.
Most of all, you have a deep interest and passion in women and girl’s social issues.
This is not for the transitional or those unsure of their next step.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for someone looking to have a variety of experiences in a marketing communications role.
You will be in the heart of progressive social change and at the intersection where passion meets profit.
We have the world to change.
You ready to help?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily research and tracking on cultural trends impacting women, girls, and families
- Research case studies and pop culture trends, per client needs
- Create decks, reports, and various marketing materials for clients
- Translate cultural trends with ability to distil key points and offer strategic insights
- Write trend reports for clients
- Maintain database of influencers and coordinate influencer outreach
- Coordinate influencer programs and outreach
- Identify key influencers and partners for client programs
- Track and coordinate all logistics for influencer programs and events for clients
BENEFITS AND VACATION OFFERED