Guilford Press is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. This entry-level position requires at least one year of successful office administrative experience with strong data entry skills, customer service, time management, and organizational skills.
Major duties include:
· Provide excellent customer service at reception desk for calls and guests
· Perform accurate data entry, audits, and maintenance of data within our title information database
· Monitor and correct errors for print and e-book metadata at online marketplaces
· Accurately export data into sales reports into mailing lists
· Run mailing lists from customer database, plus compile in-house mailing lists for marketing department
· Work closely with office manager and marketing and sales department on diverse projects
Candidate must have a superior eye for detail and accurate data entry skills. Candidate needs to be flexible to accommodate a variety of work demands and reporting to multiple departments. This position plays a vital role in maintaining accurate data used throughout the company and in the marketplace. Knowledge of numerous Internet browsers, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel required.
Founded in 1973, Guilford has established an international reputation as a publisher of books, periodicals, and software in mental health, education, and the social sciences. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, and 401(k). We are a highly productive company with high standards in an informal, collaborative environment. For more information, visit www.guilford.com.
Candidates should send their resume with a well-written cover letter, including salary requirement, to the attention of Dan Fingerman. Please note that resumes received without cover letters will not be considered. No calls, snail mail, or agencies please.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly