Clinique is seeking a motivated creative to collaborate on the production and execution of our editorial content. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, organized, and highly creative. Clinique is a fast-paced creative environment with multiple projects occurring at once. A successful Creative Assistant will be able to manage simultaneous projects and be on top of deadlines. This position supports all of Clinique’s social platforms, its editorial platform The Wink, as well as editorial components of campaigns. Strong video editing, post-production work, photoshop knowledge is a must. Adobe Creative Suite, sketching, and design skills a plus.
Experience: 5 to 7 years
• Make retouching notes and track all asset preparation to meet deadlines on time
• Crop assets, build GIFs and other asset prep
• Concept and shoot still life for Clinique social channels
• Contributing to creative brainstorms
• Assist the planning of photo shoots, such as creating storyboarding, coordinating with the production department and editors.
• Distribute final selects to Content team in a timely manner
• Storyboard how-to videos, assist on set, and project manage post-production to meet deadlines
• Keep on top of emerging creative and digital trends
• Shoot behind the scenes photos on set
• Assemble creative visual presentations and moodboards