Digital Marketing & Research Paid Intern Part-Time 10-12 hrs Weekly - Work From Home
Park Avenue Relationship Consultants (PARC) is a group of top tier relationship therapists based in New York City. Our therapists are expertly trained clinicians – psychotherapists, couple therapists and group leaders - with an average of over 20 years’ experience. Many are published authors, scientific presenters, and distinguished faculty at important psychoanalytic and psychotherapeutic training centers. Our loyal clientele includes business executives, bankers, doctors, lawyers, leaders in their community and people at high levels in their organization or industry.
We are currently seeking a proactive, imaginative Digital Marketing & Research intern, to support our Digital Marketing Manager. Candidates must have a real interest in digital marketing to support our current marketing activity, strong research capabilities and be able to generate key insights to support the development of new marketing strategies and initiatives.
This is a paid internship position in a fascinating and growing business sphere. Relationship counseling has become a highly competitive space in the online world, and we need someone with fresh ideas and a focused, analytical approach to help us really stand out from the crowd. This is a highly flexible role, and a superb opportunity for someone looking to make an impact that will benefit their career for years to come.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Market Research – provide insights into our target audiences, provide quarterly overviews of the counseling services marketing landscape
· Social Media - Research ad opportunities, set up and maintain social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Company Blog & Guest Blogging - Support our guest bloggers, research topics of interest, co-ordinate and prepare content for publishing
· Support Marketing Manager – develop/execute various online campaigns, eg. Google AdWords, assist with link-building activity, identify new content sharing opportunities
Also potential involvement in copywriting, editing and other content creation, depending on skills and interest.
What We Offer:
· Exposure to a wide range of digital marketing activities
· Valuable experience in key digital marketing disciplines, such as online PR and social media marketing
· Opportunity to become involved in writing and other content creation
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree
· Mandatory experience – Microsoft Office at intermediate level (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
· Nice to have experience – WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Yoast
· Solid, proven desk research capabilities (eg. as part of final degree course)
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work autonomously and be proactive with ideas and insights
Qualified candidates should apply with a full resume and brief cover letter.