Associate Editor, Publications
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Associate Editor is responsible for helping produce both print and digital content for the member publications and the Auto Club website.
* Assign, write, edit, proof departments and features as directed.
* Perform fact-checking duties for designated publications.
* Assist with procuring and preparing photos for print and web.
* Correspond with readers and fulfill requests.
* Handle a variety of administrative duties and complete other editorial projects as assigned.
Qualifications* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or related communications field, or an equivalent combination of education/work experience.
* Two to four years' experience in an editorial or publishing environment; digital publishing experience a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organization and attention to detail.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
* Is familiar with best practices for print, web, and social media content.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://acsc.contacthr.com/55018891.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: