About Your Role:
The Analyst is a key role in our Revenue Analytics team. The Revenue Analytics team at Dotdash is critical to the management and operation of our business, using our knowledge and expertise to guide operational strategy and provide Senior Management with visibility into the performance of the business, from top to bottom. As a member of our team, you work with stakeholders at all levels across the organization, assessing the advertising sales business and making recommendations to impact yield, profitability and business growth.
As a Revenue Analyst, you take on responsibilities from business leadershipincluding General Managers and Heads of Sales, Sales support and Financefunctions. You are shaping ad inventory monetization, operational execution, managing pricing strategy and deal margins, and identifying opportunities toincrease productivity, revenue and yield via analytics and insights. This key role combines knowledge of analysis, software and digital operations – all with the goal of maximizing the revenue, profitability and efficiency of the business.
About Your Contributions:
- Maximize Revenue & Yield
- Vertical growth
- Pricing & packaging strategy
- Inventory management
- Discipline in process & execution
- Margin optimization
- Sales Pipeline reporting & analysis
- Opportunity & Risk analysis
- Productivity management
- Revenue Forecasting
- Billing reconciliation support
- Data expertise & management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Database utilization
- 2+ years of proven quantitative analytical abilities, including high proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with revenue and inventory management, yield and pricing, sales pipe management
- Familiarity with ad-serving technology and reporting tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a knack for distilling and presenting complex data
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire, ThoughtCo, and the soon to be launched TripSavvy.