Programmatic Sales Manager
About Your Role:
As Programmatic Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving programmatic and data-driven revenue across all of Dotdash's websites(Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire, The Spruce, ThoughtCo.) through Private Marketplace (PMP) and/or Programmatic Direct channels.
About Your Contributions:
- Collaborate with internal operations, technology partners, sales and marketing to create and deliver high-value audience segments
- Be a liaison to Dotdash's direct sales team on sales calls and help pitch data-focused ad products within larger RFPs and sponsorship opportunities
- Compile deal reporting to track spend, trends and analyze performance on all PMP deals
- Prospect, Present, Negotiate, Close and Assist on execution of programmatic sales programs
- Evangelize Dotdash's unique audience and programmatic offerings to holding companies, agencies, trading desks, DSPs and brands
- 2 years in programmatic sales/digital sales planner/yield management industry
- Experience working for or closely with data management platforms (DMP), data exchanges, ad networks, demand side platforms (DSP), agency trading desks or supply side platforms (SSP) and ad servers
- Strong knowledge of programmatic and data-focused pricing models and market trends
- Understanding of all variations of programmatic publisher products (programmatic guaranteed, header bidding, etc.) and DSP technology
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire, ThoughtCo, and the soon to be launched TripSavvy.