Digital Account Coordinator
Digital media planning & buying experience required!
Must have a strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEM, SEO, Sizmek and/or any other ad serving, tracking and reporting platform used by the industry!
The primary function of the Digital Account Coordinator is to be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The DAC will have to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. The DAC should assist the Account Executives in day-to-day account management, campaign set up, media research, ad trafficking and campaign reporting.
- Strategically build, manage, and optimize Google AdWords/SEM/PPC campaigns;
- Analyze campaign performance with information from multiple data sources and make data-based optimizations & recommendations;
- Assist the Account Executive in day-to-day account management, media research, ad trafficking and campaign reporting;
- Maintaining all agency standards for accuracy, clarity, honesty and appearance of internal and external communications. Understand that, in an image business, the look of our materials and work conveys the quality and care we put in their contents.
- Strategically build, manage, and optimize Google AdWords/SEM/PPC campaigns
- Manage or assist with the management of Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance with information from multiple data sources and make data-based optimizations w/ AE’s approval & recommendations;
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements based upon data analysis; Lend insight into the optimization of client landing pages;
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords and other SEM/PPC platforms used by the agency;
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Support the implementation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives;
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results;
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals;
- Consistently meet and exceed minimum levels of performance on metrics like CTR, CPC, CPL, Conversion rate, etc.;
- Participate in and/or lead client conference calls. Take notes, extract action items from the conversation, and translate those action items into tasks in the project management system;
- Participate in weekly team project meetings and other strategic meetings as requested;
- The Specialist needs to be organized, hardworking, self-starting and ambitious;
- Assisting in the implementation of all client media plans and business;
- Testing digital creative and proofreading copy, artwork and proofs to ensure that all materials are accurate; Setting up, testing Google campaigns, and creating initial SEM templates for AE’s to review;
- Gathering/maintaining media technical specs;
- The DAC will be responsible for pulling basic media research, gathering contacts, rates and audience/traffic data;
- The DAC will assist with all campaign reporting, ad trafficking and campaign implementation;
- Providing input in media planning and campaign development stages, i.e. brainstorming;
- Participating in agency meetings as appropriate, taking concise and accurate notes;
- Must have/develop/keep a strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Sizmek, and/or any other advertising, tracking and reporting platform used by agency. Training available as needed.