Associate Campaign/Ad Ops Manager
SourceMedia is looking for an Associate Campaign/Ad Ops Manager to join our online advertising team and support our client base. The incumbent is an integral member of the digital team, working with sales and clients on all elements of digital advertising campaigns.
This role requires someone who is web-savvy, understands online advertising, and has strong client service skills. The Associate Campaign/Ad Ops Manager should have an understanding of how to manage a digital banner advertising campaign via DFP and 3rd party ad servers. The role is focused on client relationship building, retention, and overall satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail oriented, a self-starter, can operate well under tight deadlines, and is committed to delivering quality service on tight schedules. Excellent communication skills are essential. The candidate should be a team player who enjoys and is proactive in solving problems.
The Digital Account Services team is an established at SourceMedia and there will be a lot of opportunity for those who full of initiative.
The Associate Ad Ops Manager position will be for our New York City location. All employees must work on-site.
- Main point of contact for 3-5 publications/websites
- Proactively manage individual campaigns on and off-site (programmatic) and overall site delivery and performance, analyze potential issues, and pre-empt issues with recommendations
- Collaborate with sales reps in frequent client communication for both pre and post-sale execution; manage communication regarding clients and campaigns with team members
- Support sales team in all day to day digital activities including client requests, account management, campaign reporting/analysis, and acquiring creative assets
- Communicate ad specs and deadlines to clients and insure all creative assets and third party tracking tags are gathered and working properly
- Project manage special ad related projects
- Work with ad trafficker to generate and analyze campaign reporting; suggest optimizations and monitor delivery and performance
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from SourceMedia
- Retain clients through exceptional client service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of work experience managing clients
- 2-3 years of digital banner campaign management experience in online advertising, preferably with a publisher or ad network
- Customer service oriented and proactive attitude, willing to learn
- Familiarity with ad serving technologies, especially DFP
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and people skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, inquisitive, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, to be a problem solver and to juggle numerous projects simultaneously
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.