Client Relations Manager
Ingram Content Group (ICG), is currently seeking a Client Relations Manager with experience in book trade sales, marketing, or distribution to join our Ingram Publisher Services team in Berkeley, CA.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day relationship with a group of publishers who use our services for print and eBook distribution, sales, and marketing. You will facilitate communication between clients and departments across the company including sales, marketing, finance, and all operational and service areas. If you are good at problem solving, being organized, and enjoy working with publishers, this is the job for you.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serves as liaison between assigned client publishers and the Ingram organization across departments including sales, marketing, finance, and all operational service areas.
- Develops and maintains profitable and successful relationships with Ingram Publisher Services client publishers.
- Develops client-specific agenda and objectives; prepares appropriate reports; discusses client’s current/year-to-date business; communicates changes in policy/procedure, explains benefits and requirements; discusses any issues and concerns; and commits to a follow-up plan.
- Works closely with client publishers and shared assistant to help produce effective sales materials and prepare for seasonal sales meetings.
- Helps develop print projections for front list titles and track progress of orders against projections.
- Works with team, leadership, and marketing manager on marketing initiatives such as inclusion in eblasts and social media outreach.
- Provides guidance on print and eContent merchandising opportunities.
- Operates as the expert for all things pertaining to assigned clients.
- Coordinates and/or provides basic training on all systems to clients as needed.
Ingram Content Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted distributors of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram Content Group has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.