2D Game Artist
Our Mastery team is looking for strong 2D Game Artists to design the UX/UI for in-game activities and menu systems, deliver art assets, and create wireframes and game concepts for future projects.
• Design User Interfaces and User Experience for game activities and menu systems
• Create highly functional interface layouts
• Design characters, props, and environments that are compliant to the brand’s style guide
• Create assets from scratch in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Work with game designers and curriculum specialists to create wireframes and develop game concepts for future projects
• Work within a development team to work towards two weeks’ sprint goals
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience working on game projects that involve meta games, game hubs, or multi-game systems.
• Advanced knowledge of color theory, UX/UI, concept sketching, and storyboarding
• Experience creating UV textures for 3D models is a plus, but not required
• Desire to continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and/or learning from other team members
• Good communication skills
• Strong traditional drawing and rendering abilities
• Ability to create art for web based games and apps (screen layout, symbol sets) with guidance.
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• A passion for Education and Games
• Ability to optimize art for web-based games and apps is a PLUS
• Understanding of Unity and Maya is a PLUS
• 2 - 3 Years of experience in a game development
• Education: Bachelor of Arts in Illustration, Animation, or Visual Communication