Senior Public Relations Account Manager
We have an opening for a public relations professional who wants to take his or her game to a new level, with the chance to grow into the role of vice president. You’ll manage several accounts in the architecture and design fields, developing creative communications plans that showcase our clients’ expertise and artistry. You’ll oversee the production of press materials and story pitches, and diligently pursue editorial placements with a mix of selectivity and gusto. You'll also provide mentorship to other members of the team, develop strong client relationships, and participate in new business efforts.
At our Tribeca office, you’ll find colleagues who are whip-smart, motivated (even on Mondays), and have a tendency to break into repartee. While you’ll take the lead for the day-to-day account maintenance, we work in a collaborative mode, sharing our ideas and skills as needed.
A certified Woman Business Enterprise, Hausman LLC is an integrated communications firm that specializes in marketing and public relations for large and mid-sized architecture, engineering, and construction firms from around the world.
- Manage day-to-day client activities (meeting scheduling, conference calls, one-on-one calls, client inquiries, etc.)
- Develop and/or oversee the development of press materials: press releases, fact sheets, project descriptions, pitches to the press, press kit materials, press lists etc., to create favorable coverage, incorporating clients' key messages
- Follow-up press releases and media inquiries for coverage; send requested material to the media
- Coordinate client interviews with media
- Coordinate information-gathering and phone calls with clients to produce data sheets and press material
- Research, draft, revise and finalize communications plans
- Review editorial calendars on a regular basis for possible coverage
- Attend professional events with clients as required
- Manage junior staff in order to meet all timelines and deadlines
- Oversee social media activities for clients
- Project manage all additional services for clients, which could include websites, media training, graphic design, etc.
- Organize client monthly meetings and conference calls; set the agenda and run meetings
- Maintain monthly activity reporting for clients
If you have a bachelor’s degree, at least five to ten years of professional experience, and a proven track record with garnering print, online, and broadcast coverage for clients, please send the following: an original cover letter, a resume, and your salary requirements. No calls, please.
Apply for Senior Public Relations Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly