Client Success Manager
We are looking for someone personable and knowledgeable in digital media who can confidently advise some of the most influential real estate and technology companies in the US. As the Client Success Manager for Onboard Informatics, you will be responsible for making them fantastically successful. Onboard delivers valuable data on every property and community in the country to our clients. You will help them use that data to achieve their business objectives. We are looking for someone who can go beyond just taking orders, but someone who will serve as an advocate for our clients and will provide tremendous value to these accounts.
We have a small team of dedicated Onboarders in the Financial District of Manhattan. While we've been around 15 years, we have the heart of a start-up. Looking for someone who's energetic, personable, confident, and comfortable discussing digital strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the client relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction to increase adoption and ensure retention
- Become a strategic advisor to each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Design strategies to make the Onboard products successful for each one of your clients
- Be a champion of client needs within the organization
- Define and drive client outreach programs to maintain a strong level of communication with clients and keep Onboard ‘on the radar’ at client level
- Perform periodic assessments of client implementations and use of products and services to ensure optimal use and value; make best practice recommendations when appropriate
- Develop comprehensive understanding of client business - their market, needs, problems & objectives; recommending appropriate Onboard solutions and strategies to meet those objectives as much as possible
- Work closely with internal fulfillment teams to address client issues and needs
- Identify, develop and close upsell opportunities
Who you are:
- You have Strong relationship management skills: engaging, motivating, communicating, and executing
- You enjoy complex problems and designing creative solutions
- You are outgoing yet an active and empathetic listener
- You tell compelling business propositions via conversation and presentation
- You are a strong team player but still a self-starter
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you; its just who you are.
- You’re eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.
- You have the ability to influence other functions to drive shared client success
What you’ve done:
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing client and/or partner relationships
- Solid understanding of web-based technology including data feeds, web applications and delivery methods. e.g. APIs
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with online strategy, site development strategy and basic front-end technology and user experience issues
- Would be amazing if you have real estate, technology, digital media, agency experience - though not required
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes participation in company commission plans and/or bonus pool, equity plan, excellent health, dental, vision, 401(k) plans.
Apply for Client Success Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly