Media and Marketing Manager
Galvanized Media—the award-winning content company founded by David Zinczenko—seeks a Media and Marketing Manager to develop and execute promotional campaigns for our products and services. We create life-changing content for Eat This, Not That!, Zero Belly Diet, Best Life and for our partners at Meredith and Random House—and are led by Dave, the Nutrition & Wellness Correspondent across ABC News, and a bestselling author and leading voice in health, fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
Our mission is to make people happier and healthier. Join us, and amplify our message, alongside a delta force of media pros!
As the Media and Marketing Manager, your responsibilities are to:
- Pitch and secure television segments on all major networks and local affiliates, for Dave and our varied products, working your connections and landing all planes.
- Create proven-to-work social media campaigns that will help sell products, foster communities and generate long-term sales
- Strategize to increase product sales and user engagement, meeting ambitious KPIs
- Create best-in-class newsletters that lead to direct sales and loyal fans
- Track your progress and report daily on your efforts
- Report directly to Galvanized’s top management team
- At least 5 years of experience helping to market a brand or brands
- A database full of connections, especially in TV or other mainstream media
- A social media swiss army knife
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, and an ability to multitask and prioritize
- An interest in joining a start-up environment that rewards hard work, self-starters and creative but analytical thinking
- Experience with promoting active lifestyle, health, or nutrition content a plus
- Experience in multi-platform brands—books, magazines, digital—a major plus.
Salary: $60,000.00/year plus full benefits.
Please send a cover letter, resume and proof you’ve done this before successfully.