Content Marketing Manager
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
About Interior Design:
Interior Design is the first place design professionals—from architects to interior designers to manufacturers—go for inspiration and ideas. The brand highlights the industry’s most groundbreaking projects, innovative new products and brilliant people through its striking magazine, robust digital presence (including an up-to-the-minute website, videos and a mobile app) and in-person experiences.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Interior Design Media – the authoritative voice and leading design brand in the industry - has an exciting, brand new, career opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to develop engaging content for digital, social media, marketing presentations, and strategic campaigns.
Skilled in branded content and digital marketing best practices, you will work closely with our clients and editorial and marketing teams to deliver on paid programs and support internal content needs.
* In collaboration with our clients, create native content articles for interiordesign.net and electronic newsletters
* Develop content for client promotions/campaigns and for Interior Design branded promotions
* Meet Interior Design editorial quality and standards
* Write/create, schedule and maintain sponsored social media campaigns/posts
* Create pre-event promotions to drive RSVP’s to events and brand awareness
* Support event coverage through social media posts and slide shows
* Support awards programs with promotional campaigns, social outreach, and engaging content
* Maintain daily social media schedule
* Bachelors or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred
* At least 2 years’ prior experience in a marketing/writing or communications role
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices, including social media
* Competent verbal skills to conduct interviews and convey concepts to team members
* Skilled at developing engaging native content that balances a strong editorial feel with promotional objectives
* Exceptional grammar and spelling skills, as well as verbal skills
Keys to Success:
* Maintain the highest standards of quality, while managing varied responsibilities
* Deliver excellent results
* Work across multiple platforms successfully
* Successfully prioritize assignments
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly