Digital Data Visualization UI Designer
Position: Digital Data Visualization UI Designer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: ready to interview
Rate: up to $100k DOE
We are currently looking for a Digital Data Visualization UI Designer to fill a phenomenal, full-time opportunity with a major data/analysis client.
Here's the catch - this isn't just ANY UI Designer. Candidates must be curious, hardworking individuals that are passionate about their work and always on top of new trends in this space!
- Create fresh, user-centric designs focused on providing the ideal experience for the company's client/end-user
- Act as a mentor to 1-2 more junior designers
- Work closely with front-end developers and as part of a collaborative, cohesive team in an agile environment
- Continuously work towards improvement and stay up-to-date on new trends and industry standards
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Data Visualization UI Designer
- Experience creating high fidelity mockups, wireframes for a mix of mobile apps and responsive websites
- Experience/ability to thrive in an agile environment and be open to constructive critiques to better end product
- Ability to work alongside front-end developers and have a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and tools like Sketch, InVision
Digital Data Visualization UI Designer candidates should be prepared to share samples of work that show they are passionate and capable of innovative work - no flash without substance!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.