Digital Media Planner
Position: Digital Media Planner
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $40/hr
Our client, an SF Advertising agency is hiring for two freelance roles; 1. Digital Media Planner and an 2. Ad Operations Specialist.
In this role, you'll work closely with the Digital Media Director to develop strategies for media plans for accounts. In addition, you'll partner with the media sales team, research teams and clients to develop the appropriate media approaches.
- Conducting media planning research
- Oversee daily media planning process
- Develop media plans and purchase authorizations
- Manage traffic and creative and monitor performance
- Provide POVs and positioning papers on client issues and opportunities
- Knowledge of brand/direct response ad tactics. performance metrics, direct/programmatic buys across all channels (search, web, social, mobile, email, etc.)
- Ability to develop and execute media plans that deliver positive results for clients
This is an onsite position in San Francisco, 40 hours per week for 3+ months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Media Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly