Director, Account Management
Allen & Gerritsen is for you if you like to be inventive. If you like to do work that no one's ever done before.
It's for people who need to know as much about everything as they possibly can. And then realize there's so much more to learn.
It's a place where physical and digital worlds come together to create real magic.
A place where you can create more than ideas, you can create a greater understanding between people.
A place where you don't need to spend time explaining, you can spend your time doing.
Business Leaders at A&G embody this spirit. They don’t wait for opportunity to come to them…they create opportunity. They combine people smarts with financial smarts. They’re entrepreneurial, curious, collaborative, agile, and results focused.
We’re looking for a Director level candidate to join our growing Business Leadership team and become a part of one of the fiercest, full-service independent advertising agencies in the country.
- Injects the latest strategy and trends into the businesses they help manage
- Seen as an integral part of the client’s marketing organization, a strategic partner helping to identify opportunities for growth
- Clear passion and aptitude for social/digital marketing
- Keeps in-depth insights of the clients business, specific product/service and competition top of mind and makes adjustments accordingly during campaigns
- Understands all activity needs to drive a result
- Thinks from a media neutral perspective and helps develop big holistic ideas
- Has the strength of conviction to help deliver great creative work
- Collaborates with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering ground-breaking, results-driven creative
- Leverages industry insights to educate the greater team and to bring creative ideas and solutions to life
- Self starter, very detailed oriented and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and quickly process information
- Outstanding organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in account management/business leadership, with experience as a supervisor.
- Demonstrated experience of managing a variety of integrated projects
- Knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities, including account leadership, finance, strategy, creative, user experience, interactive design, development, social media, digital technology, and print/broadcast production
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to communicate effectively under high-pressure situations
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.