Mathys+Potestio, a boutique creative industry recruitment agency is conducting a specialized search on behalf of a digital media agency.
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager who comes from an ad agency working on national accounts, preferably a 4A agency.
If you're intrigued by digital, by China, or with helping grow a new agency office, read on...
The ideal candidate is someone who values mentoring junior staff, has impeccable client services skills, and understands traditional and digital agency services through and through. Someone who truly wants to take ownership of their work and grow something from the ground up.
Our client is a large digital agency with a presence in China. The pace is fast and hierarchy is flat. They value inclusiveness and collaboration and all employees are expected to contribute quickly with the shared mission of building the US office together. Their ideal employee is someone who:
- has a thing for doing work in different time zones
- has a passion for digital and an energy for creating
- is curious, intelligent, autonomous, and proactive
- runs on coffee, wine and positivity
- 5 years’ experience in progressively responsible account roles in 4A advertising or digital media agencies
- Balanced team player dedicated to client service...a proven ability to develop and nurture client relationships
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ease with developing briefs, client reports, and key agency documentation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans
- Lead platform campaign buys (eg. Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Conduct competitive, industry, or client research for presentations, pitches, or industry analysis
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (domestic and China)
BONUS QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED):
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the Chinese advertising industry
- Language skills in Mandarin
- Local marketing expertise, especially in the broadcasting industry
- Experience in the travel/tourism sector (hotels, airlines, travel bureaus, attractions, etc.)