Editor-in-Chief, Drink This, Not That!
You know this to be true: The fastest way to have a happier and healthier life isn't found on the treadmill, or in the gym. And it's not found by counting calories, either. Believe it or not, the easiest, fastest, and longest lasting way to live your best life doesn't even involve watching your food intake: It's all about knowing what to drink.
As Editor-in-Chief of Drink, This, Not That!, you’ll be the world’s most authoritative arbiter about exactly that. We’re looking for someone to run the ultimate website devoted to making the smart choice when you order:
- Soft Drinks
- And Wine, Beer and Liquor
Created by David Zinczenko, the leading voice in nutrition and weight loss, Drink This, Not That! is a New York Times-bestselling book series, and you’ll be launching the website as a companion to the mothership, Eat This, Not That! (eatthis.com) and the soon-to-launch Cook This, Not That! We’re looking for someone to help consumers make the right choice, every time—even if they’re ordering a screwdriver or a scotch.
As the Editor-in-Chief, you will:
- Create 5-6 pieces of thirst-quenching drink content a day, posting in Wordpress.
- Film, edit and post drink videos to build out a recipe library.
- Stay on top of drink trends, new brand releases and new formulations
- Instigate user-generated efforts, to crowdsource the most amazing images and finds
- Work to meet the requests of our syndication partners.
- Increase unique visitors and user engagement month-to-month, meeting ambitious KPIs.
- Run a team of freelancers—and staff up after meeting growth goals.
- A nutrition background a plus.
Please send 5 relevant writing samples and any video content you’ve created, along with your resume and cover letter, via the apply button.