PPC Campaign Manager
Flying Point Digital, a division of Women’s Marketing, is seeking an experienced PPC Campaign Manager to join our SEM team. The Campaign Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of paid search campaigns. This is a great opportunity to work on and take ownership of paid search campaigns for large, multi-faceted, brands. This position will be based in NYC.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct keyword research
- Set up campaigns
- Maintain client budgets
- Monitor daily performance / Identify and troubleshoot issues
- Perform account analysis and optimizations to meet clients’ ROI goals
- Create comprehensive client reports
- Identify new strategies and tactics for testing and make recommendations to clients
- Develop and test ad copy
- Follow quality assurance standards to ensure quality and accuracy
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in the search industry / attend industry events
- Present performance results at client meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 7 years’ experience in paid search
- Certification in both Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter is preferred
- Experience working with bid management tools such as Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Ability to collaborate as a team as well as to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and project-management skill
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel!)
- Bachelor’s degree
For over 10 years, Flying Point Digital has been at the vanguard of digital marketing. Our innovative ideas and strategies have consistently helped our clients lead the way and stay ahead of the pack. Our results-oriented approach, rooted in data-driven marketing, ensures we build client success stories with measurable results. As an agency focusing on retail and e-commerce marketing, we understand the unique needs of retail businesses and how to best engage and convert visitors into customers.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply for PPC Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly