Inc.com, Photo Intern
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and celebrate the risk-takers and curious go-getters at the centers of innovation and new business development. Some of the best-known people we've "discovered" include: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Tony Hsieh.
The photo intern will assist the Digital Photo team with photo and art needs for Inc.com, including, but not limited to:
- Photo research;
- Cropping, light retouching, color correcting, and general prep for web;
- Online production work including building slideshows or embedding photos in articles;
- Prepping magazine images for publication on the web;
- Assisting or shooting small features for web.
- Enrolled in a photography BFA program;
- Comfortable using Photoshop;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently;
- Digital SLR knowledge;
- Video or web skills are pluses.
Should be available for 2 days a week, any combination of Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday. If this sounds like you, please send an email explaining why and your resume to Miles Merwin. Thank you for your interest in Inc. EOE