Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager
Does this sound like you?
- A self-starter who takes initiative and enjoys solving problems
- An analytical mind with strong data manipulation skills
- A team member who enjoys productive dialogue
- A hard-worker who prioritizes punctuality and meeting deadlines
- An ambivert who likes to spend time with people and work in a team environment, but also appreciates the concentration that comes during the solitary moments
- A researcher who enjoys finding out new perspectives on familiar technologies
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize tasks while managing several simultaneous projects at once
- A passionate online marketer who is excited about paid-search
If so, you may be qualified for Online Marketing Group’s Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-per-click (PPC) Manager role. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage, optimize and expand biddable media campaigns across multiple channels nationwide. As part of the search-engine & pay-per-click team, you will play an important role in PPC strategy and execution while communicating results to the wider team.
Please note that this is NOT a sales or media buying position.
This is NOT a SEO position.
We are not able to provide sponsorship.
This is a SEM position at an amazing, growing marketing agency that appreciates honest workers. We have a great team that is dedicated to delivering results and making sure that we are always testing out new opportunities and thinking outside of the box.
- Create, track, analyze, and optimize pay per click campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other biddable platforms
- Actively manage paid search and pay-per-click campaigns to maximize CPC, CPA, CTR, Search IS, etc. within monthly budgets
- Measure, analyze, and report performance data against goals and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Monitor search trends, best practices, and new opportunities to ensure agency’s growth
- Collaborate with marketing team at large to integrate performance marketing efforts with broader marketing plan
Must Have Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in paid search marketing
- Can easily commute to Flatiron office
- Ability to work full-time at our office location
- Google AdWords Certification
- Reporting and dashboard building skills
- Ad copy & ad analysis skills
- Keyword research skills
- Google Analytics skills
- Awareness of industry trends and comfortable discussing them
- Experience with scientific method and applying statistical accuracy to tests
- Experience with improving quality score and increasing campaign goals
- Experience with identifying opportunities / optimizations
- Experience with managing a digital marketing budget
Other Ideal Experiences
- AdWords Editor
- Demand-side platform
- Google Display Network
- Bing Ads
- Landing page audits
- AdWords Scripting
- Real estate experience
- Knowledge of New York City and of the different demographics that reside in the different neighborhoods
- Health insurance coverage and retirement benefits with a company match
- 50% off gym membership
- 100% coverage of continuing education classes related to job role
- Freedom and autonomy in your job to experiment and discover creative new ways to optimize accounts
- Supportive learning environment to discuss ideas or problems
- The chance for you to see a direct impact of your work efforts
- Summer Fridays! Beer & Cheese Fridays in the Winter 😉
If interested please e-mail.
Please note we are not able to provide sponsorship.
Apply for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly